Cheap And Simple Do Some DIY Backyard Bowling And Never Be Bored Again
Decor Units: Cheap And Simple Do Some DIY Backyard Bowling And Never Be Bored Again
1. First of all, you need a bit of space.
2. If you want to be serious about it, your bowling alley obviously needs gutter lanes.
3. The initial planning phases were hard, but doable.
4. If you want to be all professional about it, try CAD simulation.
5. This is going to be the pulley pin reset system – this guy really seems to know what he’s doing.
6. To be fair, manual re-racking wouldn’t be so much fun anyway.
7. Adding some lights will make for a perfect nighttime bowling atmosphere.
9. Looks like you’re in for many great bowling adventures!